Cape Flattery Light Station, W.J.
1. Lens made by Louis Soulter & Co. Paris, 1854.
First order catadioptric Fresnal lens.
Fixed white. Range, S.E. by S ¾ S. by S’d, Wd. & N’d to E.N.E.
8 panels in lens apparatus.
12 prisms above dioptric drum
6 “ below “ “
2. Funk’s hydraulic float lamp, 4 wick.
Height from base to top of burner, 34.80 inches.
3. Distance between centers of the three pillars on which lamp rests (15.54, 15.54, 15.24) inches.
4. Height from focal plane of lens to top of ring at upper part of lens, 62.90 inches.
5. Diameter of this ring; inside, 23.51 inches, outside, 27.64 inches.
Notes and Questions
Nobody has written a note for this page yet
Please sign in to write a note for this page