Cape Foulweather Light Station, Oreg.
1. Lens made by Barbier & Fenestre.
First order catadioptric Fresnal lens.
Fixed white. Range, S.E. by E. by S’d & W’d to N.W. ½ W.
8 panels in lens apparatus.
18 prisms above diaptric drum.
8 “ below “ “ .
2. Funk’s hydraulic float lamp, 4 wick. Height from base to top of burner 33.46 inches.
3. Distance between centers of the three pillars on which the lamp rests, 16.00 inches.
4. Height from focal plane of lens ot top of ring at upper part of lens 63.18 inches.
5. Diameter of this ring, inside, 22.10 inches- outside, 26.79 inches.
“The ring at upper part of lens is quite large and inside is a smaller ring on crown-piece to which the supply reservoir is secured.”
Nobody has written a note for this page yet
Please sign in to write a note for this page